Saturday, May 2, 2009

AMAZING & The lame Intro

Amazing from kwest on Vimeo.

Je m’appelle Enrico Flores Paulino III. The third is just history. I guess my grandparents went a little bit technical and neglected innovation, and more’s the pity, my parents did the same. Out of my curiosity, I googled the meaning of my name and it was, as suspected, a downer. Home ruler, flowers, small? Classic ( pun intended ). The “home ruler” interests me the most, Flowers is plain gay, the last is just a laughing stock material because it is spot-on. I currently study in Mapua Institute of Technology, which is soon to be called, Malayan Colleges/University I think. I used to be a blogger when I was in high school but did not take blogging as a serious matter personally. To me, it was a past time affair and an outlet of my creativity element or lack thereof.

During my last year of high school, I was already experiencing the pressure of the upcoming college life. I was confused on the course I wanted to be the basis of my future. I finally ended up with two choices; computer programming or graphic designing. Two distinct realms huh? but I seriously love them both! The programming is pretty much brain processing which I really love to do. When I was learning html on my own, every moment was just an exhilarating experience but the best thing about it is, when the codes you’ve typed and brainstormed, reveal their genuine form. I’d remember myself doing sundance because of the *fulfillment-gasm. Design on the other hand, is the outlet of my emotions. I’d make a random design on the computer rather than talk to a friend when I’m hyped, bored or even down in the dumps. Its the only way I can let off my emotions in its perfect form. The things I utter to a friend would be different based on how he perceived my thoughts. To me personally, designing is the abstract function of a human brain, to be able to create something out of the blue which is not based entirely on a concrete basis. Ingenuity it is.

Anyhoo, this is my first post here. It'll be fun next time I post here, I assure you that. :) Hope you enjoyed a bit of the lame intro. Bookmark btw. LOL

*BS - bullshit

*fulfillment-gasm - satisfaction in orgasm way. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment